View our monthly lunch menu below:
May 2017 Lunch Menu.pdf
Size : 69.731 Kb
Type : pdf
April 2017 Lunch Menu.pdf
Size : 79.579 Kb
Type : pdf
It is the school’s responsibility to ensure that parents are fully aware of the policy and procedure adopted for families whose line of credit exceeds $10.00, and to remind families when parents fail to pay their negative balance notices. The procedures below outline Dummerston School’s charging procedures:
1. Students who are unable to pay for a meal may charge the cost of the meal for that day. It is expected that these charges will be paid as soon as possible. Charges should not exceed $10.00, cumulatively.
2. Students, who are unable to pay for a meal, but have already charged the maximum allowable charge, may receive a meal consisting of a sandwich, a carton of milk and a piece of fruit.
3. Families who exhibit a continuing pattern of inability to pay for meals will be encouraged to apply for free/reduced lunch status. Our Counselor and/or School Nurse will work with families to facilitate this process.
4. Dummerston School will make every effort to encourage families to pay any outstanding balances prior to the end of the year.
5. The Principal will be notified of lunch charges that have not been repaid in a timely manner. These charges will become a part of the student’s cumulative indebtedness, which follows the student after they leave Dummerston School. Parents will be notified throughout the school year as to the amount of money owed and are encouraged to settle the unpaid amount as soon as possible.
Click the link below to purchase lunch tickets using our secure online order site:
2015-2016: We are
pleased to announce that Fitz, Vogt & Associates will be
catering our School Lunch Program again this year. They offer quality ingredients and
generous portions that are prepared fresh daily to meet our students’ taste and
needs. New menu selections rotate on a monthly basis. Lunch is served daily beginning on the first
day. Students may purchase lunch or
bring their own. Milk is served with hot
lunches, salads and sandwiches or students can buy milk separately to go with
their box lunches. Lunch menus are sent
home monthly and are available online at our website, www.Dummerston-School.com.
Dummerston's Lunch Program is set up as a pre-pay system. Each day children have a choice of three
lunch options: hot lunch, salad bar (with fresh veggies from our garden and
from local farmers) or a specialty sandwich option. Our school lunch prices are as follows: Student meal: $2.60, à la carte
milk: $0.60 cents and Adult meal: $4.00.
Dummerston School's Food Service Department also provides families with
a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service. The service offers parents the ability to deposit
money into your child's school meal account and to view your child's account
balance at any time through a web site called myschoolbucks.com. All you need is your child's name, student ID number (which the school will
provide once students begin school) and the school's ZIP code (05346).